minnesota wedding photographer
Making you look & feel like a natural on camera.
(No stuffy, uncomfortable posing required.)
Storytelling through a journalist’s lens.
Hey babe, I’m Nic!
Before I started out as a wedding photographer here in Minneapolis, Minnesota, I was a journalist. That job taught me to pay attention to the details, get people to open up to me quickly and to tell stories that showcase who people are below the surface.
My work as a photographer isn’t all that different. I’m a fly on the wall documenting the real, emotional moments. I’m also a director, creating portraits of you interacting with your people so your photos are full of joy and genuine reactions for images soaked in you-ness.
With me, you’re getting the best of both worlds and none of the generic, uncomfortable photos you see in every other couple’s wedding album.
Let’s tell your true stories together instead.
With so many talented wedding photographers to choose from in Minneapolis, see what makes working with me different.
Come feel the feels with me.
View some of my favorite images from weddings across Minnesota and Michigan.
If you want candid-style photos, to enjoy every moment of your wedding day and feel confident on camera, inquire for pricing & availability.
How can I help?
Hey there! It’s me, Nic.
| Minneapolis Wedding Photographer. Michigan Native. Family Photographer. Dog Mom. Enneagram 3. Sports Fanatic. Sister. Daughter. Auntie. Late-Night Pizza Connoisseur. Your New Favorite “Mom Friend”. |
We’ll Be a Great Fit If:
- You’re ready to get married and looking for a wedding photographer in Minneapolis (or great Minnesota!)
- You’re ready to go from nervous to confident AF in front of the camera.
- You think the best images are of more than just people smiling at a camera.
- You want a wedding album full of moments captured, not just pretty posed images.
- You want to enjoy the day your planning and not have your photography pull you away from the good stuff.
- You want photos that look and feel like you.