Hey hey hey! I’m Nic (she/her), a former journalist turned photographer, who is still obsessed with telling stories through my camera. (And making sure you’re taken care of and loved on throughout the process!)
I’m currently located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, but visit my beautiful home state of Michigan often and love serving my clients in both locations!
There are two moments in my life that drastically shaped the person I am today. The day my birth mother died and the day my dad got remarried.
All I have of my mom today are the stories we share about her and photos we took together. It’s why I’m so passionate about making sure that your kids have photos of you all together. One day, they’ll say, “I wish we had done this more.”
My parents wedding day, just about a year later, was one of the happiest of my life. The joy of coming together as a family, the fun of dancing all night long and the quiet moments just being together were something I got to experience really early on in life. And it’s made me so passionate about bringing those moments to life for you on your best day ever.
These are a few of my favorite things…
(Sung like you’re Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music, obviously)
WE’LL CLICK RIGHT AWAY IF…
- Photos are more than just pretty to you. They’re windows into the story of your perfectly imperfect life
- You Love your dog like he or she is your real baby
- You’re cool with letting your hair down and getting a little messy in the name of authentic photos
- You get that chaos is a part of the process & embrace it!
- You’re a hopeless romantic who loves cheesy shows like the Bachelorette and/or are a sports fanatic. (We love both equally over here!)